1. LeTip membership puts “Dollars in your pocket” -
Our chapter members work hard to grow out business by the exchange of warm business leads. We act as more than just a Business Card Exchange group (though we encourage our members to attend Business Card Exchange meetings when they can), since our members are actively listening for opportunities to recommend fellow LeTip members services to clients and friends.
2. LeTip members learn to be better public speakers -
The meeting format provides a friendly audience that you need to standup and present to on a regular basis, which will help you to learn and refine your public speaking skills, and perfect your sales presentation.
3. LeTip is a family and members are loyal to one another -
With our strict policy that disallows conflicts of interest, our chapter members can work with each other confidently, and know that fellow members have their best interest in mind at all times.
4. LeTip members have a reliable source of business professionals to recommend to clients, family and friends -
In an ever more complicated business world, our chapter members have a source of trust professionals to recommend. Within a short period of time, you will learn that being able to recommend solid business professionals will get you known as a serious player, and generate more and more venues to grow your own business.
5. LeTip stimulates the “Feel Good Factor” that great feeling we get in our hearts when we help another towards success. -
Our members help each other, and have trusted professionals that they can seek assistance and advise from whenever the need arises.